Apr 15, 2007






























"Just bought a Cadillac..."

"Throw Some D's" is quickly becoming one of 2007's most ubiquitous rap singles, popping up nearly all over the place since peaking at number 6 on the Billboard charts. I even heard a Sportscenter desk jockey making reference to a pitcher throwing "some D's on that pitch". Much like Mims' chart-topper from this year (which I still haven't warmed to), I was initially left cold by this but I've since come around to its simple charms. Over the weekend my brother tipped me off on the quality remix, which features some great verses from Andre 3000 (still so great to hear him rapping again) and The Game. It also features Jim Jones, Nelly, and Murphy Lee - but hey, they can't all be all-star jams. Anyway, check it out below:

Rich Boy f. Andre 3000, Jim Jones, Nelly, Murphy Lee, and The Game - "Throw Some D's (Remix)" (taken from Rich Boy)

No comments: