Feb 11, 2007

via//chicago mix 001

I've been M.I.A. for the past couple of days for two good reasons. First of all, I've been struggling through a rather nasty cold all week and what little free time I had over the past week was spent sleeping or otherwise trying to coax the sickness out of me. Secondly, and of more import to you the via//chicago loyal, I've been putting the finishing touches on the first in a continuing series of mixes for you to discover even more new music. So, without further ado, here is via//chicago mix 001. Click on the title below to download the zip file. Most of these are very recent/upcoming 2007 releases, but a couple old favorites are tossed in for good measure. Enjoy.

via//chicago mix 001
1. "Flathead" - The Fratellis
2. "Australia" - The Shins
3. "Golden Skans" - Klaxons
4. "National Anthem of Nowhere" - Apostle of Hustle
5. "Conductor 71" - Fujiya & Miyagi
6. "Young Folks" - Peter, Bkorn, & John
7. "Wet and Rusting" - Menomena
8. "Kingdom of Doom" - The Good, The Bad, & The Queen
9. "Leave Before The Lights Come On" - Arctic Monkeys
10. "You Broke My Heart" - Lavender Diamond
11. "Old School Reasons" - Alkaline Trio
12. "Same Jeans" - The View
13. "Hotel Riverview" - Vietnam
14. "You! Me! Dancing!" - Los Campesinos!
15. "She Sends Kisses" - The Wrens
16. "Start Today Tomorrow" - Youth Group
17. "Heretic" - Andrew Bird

No comments: