Apr 3, 2008



























Grace Under Pressure...


In celebration of the Cubs finally wrapping up their first win of the season, here's several songs from a band that continues to slide under the radar here in the States. I've been loving Elbow's understated take on epic pop since their first album, Asleep in the Back, but they seem to only get better with each new album. They've got another one, The Seldom Seen Kid, out later this month. Cop it.

Elbow - "Grace Under Pressure"
(taken from Cast of Thousands)
Elbow - "The Everthere" (taken from Leaders of the Free World)
Elbow - "Mirrorball" (taken from The Seldom Seen Kid)

Oh. By next week I hope to be able to post my 2008 First Quarter Mix, a compilation of songs from the first three months of this year that I've absolutely adored. I know. Now you're all excited.

No comments: