Feb 18, 2008

a sickly shuffle...

I'm sick of winter. I'm sick of the cold. I'm sick of temperatures dropping 40 degrees in one night. I'm sick of crappy television. I'm sick, well, I'm just sick. Again. Thanks Old Man Winter. I'm sick of bitching about things I'm sick of... so here's a crappy list of stuff I listened to tonight:

Magnolia Electric Co. - "Talk To Me Devil, Again"
The Fiery Furnaces - "Sullivan's Social Slub"
Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - "Humanoid Boogie"
Lifetime - "Hey Catrine"
The Field - "Action"
Deerhoof - "Scream Team"
Angels & Airwaves - "Valkyrie Missile"
Disco Inferno - "Next Year"
Youth Group - "Drowned"
Rachel Stevens - "Funny How"

(this was a really awkward and disorienting mix, which actually fit my cold and medication addled state of mind pretty well)

No comments: