Jan 31, 2007






























"The bottom feels so much better than the top!"


Alright, maybe I haven't convinced you yet. But I'm going to give it another shot, because I just can't get enough of her. I know I've mentioned her several times before, but it bears repeating - Lily Allen is the real deal. And after months and months of hype, including some major airplay for "Smile" video, her debut album Alright, Still finally got its U.S. release this week. And you know what? It's even better than the original UK release. Not by much, but just barely, thanks to the inclusion of the hilarious 50 Cent send-up of "Nan You're A Window Shopper" and a surprisingly decent remix of the aforementioned "Smile". So if my other plugs for this girl haven't converted you yet, take a listen to these two and give the girl a second (or third) shot. She's worth it.

Lily Allen - "Nan You're A Window Shopper" (taken from Alright, Still)
Lily Allen - "Smile (Version Revisited)" (taken from Alright, Still)

No comments: