Feb 11, 2003

np: "Flutter Girl" - Chris Cornell
i hate being broke. especially when the being broke part isn't really my fault. i had to kick in extra money for my rent this month since the bastard that moved out was giving us the shaft by not sending his money. :mad: i wouldn't have paid it, but i don't want my credit being fucked up because of that white-trash loser. so now i'm left with like $20 to last me until this weekend. i guess that's not THAT broke, but still kinda sucks. it will suck even worse if i have to wait until monday to get my paycheck. good thing i'm single this weekend....
at least i should be getting my Chavez cd's i ordered from Matador. only $8 each, so i couldn't pass those up. much cheaper that i was going to find them around here, that is if i could find them. Record Breakers hadn't even had copies the last time i was there. so i've got that going for me. as soon as i do have some money, i think i'm gonna order the new Ted Leo & the Pharmacists album, i've heard nothing but good things and it's available from Lookout's site for only $9. yeah, i'm all about the cheap music....

No comments: