Feb 14, 2003

my happy fuckin' valentine's day mixtape:

side one:
superman - five for fighting
seein' red - unwritten law
still be around - uncle tupelo
why does it always rain on me? - travis
someday we'll know - the new radicals
yer blues - the beatles
somewhere out there - our lady peace
enjoy your day - alkaline trio
come pick me up - ryan adams
black star - radiohead
time & time again - counting crows
paint it black - rolling stones
side two:
hold on - sarah mclachlan
cavanuagh park - something corporate
story of a lonely guy - blink 182
excuse me while i break my own heart tonight - whiskeytown
everybody hurts - r.e.m.
something i can never have - nine inch nails
via chicago - wilco
lonesome tears - beck
one - u2
this bitter pill - dashboard confessional
jim beam - blues jumpers

No comments: