Feb 6, 2003

np: "Brimful of Asha" - Cornershop
i used to be so addicted to this song when it first came out. i know i annoyed the hell out of my roommates when i would put it on repeat. i used to dance around the room with this kinda side-to-side headswing/shuffle thing. good times, good times. it still manages to make me smile, even though it's probably been a couple years since i last heard it. i've been being a huge dork and cataloging all of my cd's into a spreadsheet. just because. don't ask me why. i don't know. anyway, i even went through an old binder that's been sitting untouched in my closet for around 2 years and i'm rediscovering all kinds of lost "gems". "Lucas with the Lid Off", Reacharound, Cypress Hill, just a whole lot of stuff that i really used to get into. can't forget the Bon Jovi and Kris Kross that was floating around in there.

in other news, a music review website i frequent it looking for new reviewers so i've decided to give it a go. i'm going to sit down tonight and write some samples and see how it goes. wish me luck....

No comments: