Jun 26, 2008























np: "The Smiling Cobra" - Melvins


Awhile back, I made a vague allusion to a writing project that I would be talking a little more about when the time came. Well, that time has come. If you head out to your preferred purveyor of periodicals, you can browse the music section and pick up the July 2008 issue of Metal Edge with Judas Priest on the cover. Why should you do such a thing? Because, once you flip to the back and hit the "reviews" section, you will find three album reviews by yours truly! You'll be able to read my thoughts on the latest albums from sludge pioneering Melvins, the feisty cabaret reviving Dresden Dolls, and the up and coming horror-flick obsessed Stigma. Cool stuff, and decent albums all three (especially that Melvins disc).

So you'll have to excuse the self-promoting post here, but I'm pretty excited to see my first reviews printed in a national publication!

No comments: