Apr 26, 2006

Ok, wow. I knew it had been a long time since my last post, but damn this is ridiculous. I have a (partially) valid excuse though, in that I've spent the better part of the last month up to my neck in all kinds of stuff. Moving into a new place was the biggest time consumer, but now that I'm starting to get settled in the awesomely improved digs I plan to get back to updating this thing on a much, much more regular basis.

I am still writing reviews for Static, although it's been a little while since anything new has been published (I'm sorry Brett, more coming very soon I promise!) - although a couple of the most recent ones include Immaculate Machine, Stephen Yerkey, Get Set Go, Teddy Thompson, and a vocal lesson DVD (really).

Anyway, this blog is far from dead and I promise to have some more significant updates very soon. In the meantime be sure to check out the newly updated set of links to the left and read some of my favorite locations around the net. Thanks for sticking around.

No comments: