Jun 2, 2011

Listening Soundtrack 05.26.11-06.02.11

Okay, I totally stole this idea from Pretty Goes With Pretty (a great blog from the dude that wrote the excellent Slint 33 1/3 book), but I liked the approach. Being an architect, I'm a visual person and I thought it would be interesting to see a collage of the albums I listened to over the last week rather than just a lost of words.

















































































































Death Cab For Cutie - Codes and Keys
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky
My Morning Jacket - Circuital
Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires
Avantasia - The Wicked Symphony
Faust - Faust IV
Friendly Fires - Pala (2)
Avantasia - Angel of Babylon
Boris - Attention Please
The Feelies - Crazy Rhythms
Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance
Lady Gaga - Born This Way [Deluxe Edition] (3)
Art Brut - Brilliant! Tragic! (3)
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Mogwai - Hardcore Will Never Die... But You Will
Thursday - No Devolucion (2)
The Kills - Blood Pressures
Michael Grimm - Michael Grimm
Lindstrom - Where You Go I Go Too
Blood Ceremony - Living with the Ancients
Trap Them - Darker Handcraft
Weekend Nachos - Worthless
Red Fang - Murder the Mountains
Tyler, the Creator - Goblin [Deluxe Edition]

No comments: