Dec 6, 2006





















"No whips, no chains, just dancing... dancing... dancing...dancing"

I've been a big fan of blogger darlings Clap Your Hands Say Yeah since I saw them put on one hell of a show at Schuba's last year opening for The National. Tracks have already started to float around from their forthcoming second album, Some Loud Thunder, and my excitement is growing to hear the full thing. The first two songs I've heard, "Underwater (You and Me)" and "Love Song No. 7", build upon the mood established on the debut with a few interesting twists thrown in. "Satan Said Dance", on the other hand, is a completely crazy track that marks a major point of departure for the band. I'm hoping there are a few more curveballs like this thrown on the album, especially if they work as well as this. Check it out for yourself. (Click here for information on pre-ordering the album and to download the other new tracks)

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - "Satan Said Dance"

No comments: